Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ultrasound Pics


So here they are, our precious little babies! Both are growing perfectly. They are each about the size of a lime, have fingers, toes, ears, and even have all their baby teeth stored in thier mouth bones. Their gender is visible but too hard to detect this early. The Ultrasound tech said she thinks that she will be able to tell at my next apt. which is in 2 weeks! Crazy!

Twin 1 was moving around kicking its little legs like crazy! It was really cool to see. It's gonna be an attention hog! She could barely get a pic of #2 because #1 kept getting in the way! #1 is a tiny bit bigger and is closest to the exit, so it will probably be the first one we meet! I can't wait to see both of them! Any guesses on weather or not they are boy-girl, boy-boy, girl-girl?

8 comments:

hosanna said...

oh my word, the pictures are amazing!!! I think it is going to be two girls... Hosanna 1 and Hosanna 2 :) (you can call them Hos and Hoser for short)

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

amazing! I say boy-girl because that would be awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I say boy-girl too!

Anonymous said...

Babies, no matter what gender you are Unkie Matt and Auntie Kimmie will love you lots and lots!!!

erin said...

Those pictures are so fascinating. Holla, babies!

reinadrop said...

wow how amazing! i'm really happy for you guys & will pray for you!

Aug said...

i am so excited that my favorite cousin and awesome wifey are having twins! woo-hoo. also everyone check out my blog its at madhibachiskillz.blogspot i need some commenters, tell all your friends

bEka said...

i'm thinking 2 boys for some reason... I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU.... this is crazy