Saturday, July 4, 2009

Please Pray

My Dad went into the hospital this week, we thought he had a stroke, turns out it was a seizure and he has 2 brain tumors. It has been a crazy week, very emotional. He will be having a biopsy on Monday at 1:00. Please pray for healing, that the tumors would not be fast growing and that they would be cancer free. This is a rough thing for us all to walk through right now.
I know that the Lord loves us and that He is in control. I'm just having a hard time feeling that.
I love my Dad very much. Here are some photos of us at my wedding.



Thank you for you prayers and love.

7 comments:

Rebekah Judd said...

We are praying for you guys! I'm praying God allows you to physically feel his peace on Monday. Lots of love!!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

Love you Kates. We've been praying!

Bekah said...

Praying for you all! Love you!

Katie said...

Praying for you all!

Kelsey said...

Praying for you

American History said...

Keeping your dad in our prayers. We lit a candle at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher thanks to http://holylandprayer.net. God bless.

Katherine M. said...

Katie, Don and I are praying. If you ever want to talk or go have coffee, I'm available. Love you, Katherine