Saturday, February 12, 2011

Christmas Eve

For as long as I can remember, my family has done our big Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve. We keep the tradition every year. It was a bitter sweet event. Our first Christmas with out my Dad. It made my heart ache for him. We didn't get to see him be 'Santa' and pass out the presents, or hear the Christmas story by his voice. No tacky jokes, like, 'A BOX! Its just what I wanted!' despite missing him, we had a good Christmas. I am so grateful for my family, for the tie that we have and that we are all here to be together.

We got my mom a pearl ring with diamonds, pearl is Ryan's birth stone as well as the month that my parents got married, diamond is my Dads birth stone.

The boys got guitars, other wise known as 'ta-tar!!' Ben was so excited that he went to bed with it and i don't think let go of it for about a week! Its still his favorite toy, He's pretty cute jamming out with it. He's learning to play and sing and dance at the same time!

too busy on the phone to pay attention to his new clothes!

My mom got Sean a Mac book Pro!!! He was shocked!!! Those of you who know Sean, know that this is the perfect gift!

All the cousins! Ben, Trevor, Cai, Liam, Anderson, Mae, and Ryan!

Ben and Iva Mae checking out the presents!

Sweetie pie, grandma got her a tu-tu!


1 comment:

erin said...

Love all of this! Keep posting...you're right, better late than never. it's so fun to see.