Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Beautiful Mae








This little girl has stolen my heart! Iva Mae is 4 months. She has a sweet spirit, always ready to smile. I love to hear her sweet giggle and to see her watch her crazy big brothers dance around in front of her and see her little face light up. She loves the sound of her Daddy's voice and loves to look at her hippo, "Janie." (thanks auntie Ginger) I feel like I just can't get enough! I'm addicted to her! She has been my sweet escape lately. Her little nose, sweet lips and bright blue eyes will make any sad heart happy. I love you baby girl!

4 comments:

sandy stewart and ajjacksclothing said...

she is so beautiful. i loved reading what your wrote. you are so sweet. i'm praying for you.

sandy stewart and ajjacksclothing said...

ooops.... that was me (billie)

Lizzy said...

she's beautiful, Katie. simply beautiful. love you!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

oh Kates, she is beautiful!